· Ph.D. in Political Science (International Relations) University of Georgia, U.S.A.
· M.A. in Political Science (International Relations) Ohio University, U.S.A.
· B.A. in Political Science (International Affairs) Thammasat University
2. Present Positions
· Professor, Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University
· President, Association for American Studies in Thailand
3. Past Working Experience
. Director, Center for ASEAN Studies, Thammasat University
. Director, Thammasat University Research and Consultancy Institute
. Associate Dean for Research and Development, Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University
. Counsellor, Department of East Asian Affairs, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
. Consul, Royal Thai Consulate-General, Osaka, Japan
. Second Secretary, ASEAN Department, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
. Third Secretary, Economic Department, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
4. Publications (in English) (selected)
. “Expanding ASEAN’s Indo-Pacific Role” East Asia Forum.,15 August 2019
.“Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity 2025: from MPAC to MPIC” a paper presented at International Seminar “Indo-Pacific Connectivity Outlook”, Universitas Negeri Padang, Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, 11 March 2018
. “Review on ASEAN Connectivity” a paper presented at the ASEAN Golden Jubilee Symposium “Review on ASEAN Connectivity: Strategic Role of ASEAN in the Maintenance of Regional Stability” Jakarta, 12-14 July 2017.
· “A Thai Perspective : Regionalism An Asian Conversation ” The Asialink Essay .Vol.2 No.4 (2010) P.11-1
· “The Rise of China and India and its implications for Southeast Asia: a Thai perspective” in Lam Peng Er and Lim Tai Wei (eds.) The Rise of China and India : A New Asian Drama .( New Jersey : World Scientific) 2009
· “The Rise of China and India and its Implications to Southeast Asia: A Thai Perspective” a paper to be presented at Mahatma Gandhi-Daisaku Ikeda Peace Research Conference on “The Rise of China and India: Towards a Harmonious Region?” Organised by the East Asian Institute, Singapore 21 August 2008, Hotel Parkroyal on Beach Road, Singapore
· “ASEAN-Japan Cooperation: Towards an East Asian Community” in Siriporn Wajjwalku (ed.),Japan-ASEAN Beyond Economic Partnership: Toward an East Asian Community?. Bangkok, Thammasat University Press, 2006.
· “Asean-Japan Cooperation: Towards an East Asian Community” A paper presented at International Conference on Japan-Asean Beyond the Economic Partnership: Toward an East Asian Community?, 30 September 2005, Wanwaitayakorn Meeting Hall, Thammasat University
· “Towards an East Asian Community”, the 2nd Annual Conference of the Network of East Asian Think-Tanks(NEAT), August 16-17, 2004, Bangkok ,Thailand.
· “Thai’s Foreign Policy in the Era of Economic Crisis” MIR Newsletter 1. (3): p.3-4.
· Indra-ASEAN Trade Cooperation: A ”Policy Analysis” Approach .RAPS,Japan Institute of International Relations.
· “Political Economy of Global Trade Problems: the Regime Perspective”Saranrom. ,1986: 52-60.
5. Publications (in Thai) (selected)
. Thailand’s Foreign Policy .Sematham Press. 2019
. Thailand : Hub of Asean community.Sematham Press.2017
. Thailand’s Strategy Towards ASEAN Community. Thammasat University Press.2013
· Global Situations in 2011 – 2012 Sematham Press.2011
· U.S. Strategy towards Southeast Asia. Sematham Press.2011
· ASEAN Community Sematham Press.2011
· Global Situations in 2010 – 2011 Sematham Press.2010
· East Asia Community. Sematham Press.2009
. International Terrorism. King Prajadhipok’s Institute Press.2007
. Thailand’s Foreign Policy: from the Era of Economic Crisis to the New Millennium. Chulalongkorn University Press.2000
18 July 2019