· Ph.D. in Political Science (International Relations) University of Georgia, U.S.A.
· M.A. in Political Science (International Relations) Ohio University, U.S.A.
· B.A. in Political Science (International Affairs) Thammasat University
2. Present Positions
· Professor, Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University
· President, Association for American Studies in Thailand
3. Past Working Experience
· Director, Center for ASEAN Studies, Thammasat University
· Director, Thammasat University Research and Consultancy Institute
· Associate Dean for Research and Development, Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University
· Director, Center for International Policy Studies (CIPS), Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University, Thailand
· Chair, Asean Studies Programme, Institute of East Asian Studies, Thammasat University
· Counsellor, Department of East Asian Affairs, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
· Consul, Royal Thai Consulate-General, Osaka, Japan
· Second Secretary, ASEAN Department, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
· Third Secretary, Economic Department, Ministry of Foreign affairs Thailand
4. Teaching Experience
· Institute of Advanced Naval Studies, Royal Thai Navy
· Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies, Rangsit University
· University of Thai Chamber of Commerce
· Webster University, Cha-am, Thailand
5. Other Experience
· Advisor, Social Science Association of Thailand
· Member, Political Science Association, Thammasat University
· Member, International Studies Association
6. Areas of Specialization
· US Foreign Policy
· Thai Foreign Policy
· Foreign Policy Analysis
· International Security
· International Political Economy
7. Publications (in English) (selected)
· “A Thai Perspective : Regionalism An Asian Conversation ” The Asialink Essay Vol.2 No.4 (2010) P.11-1
· “The Rise of China and India and its implications for Southeast Asia: a Thai perspective” in Lam Peng Er and Lim Tai Wei (eds.) The Rise of China and India : A New Asian Drama.( New Jersey : World Scientific)
· “The Rise of China and India and its Implications to Southeast Asia: A Thai Perspective” a paper to be presented at Mahatma Gandhi-Daisaku Ikeda Peace Research Conference on “The Rise of China and India: Towards a Harmonious Region?” Organised by the East Asian Institute, Singapore 21 August 2008, Hotel Parkroyal on Beach Road, Singapore
· “ASEAN-Japan Cooperation: Towards an East Asian Community” in Siriporn Wajjwalku (ed.), Japan-ASEAN Beyond Economic Partnership: Toward an East Asian Community? Bangkok, Thammasat University Press, 2006.
· “Asean-Japan Cooperation: Towards an East Asian Community” A paper presented at International Conference on Japan-Asean Beyond the Economic Partnership: Toward an East Asian Community?, 30 September 2005, Wanwaitayakorn Meeting Hall, Thammasat University
· “Towards an East Asian Community”, the 2nd Annual Conference of the Network of East Asian Think-Tanks(NEAT), August 16-17, 2004, Bangkok ,Thailand.
· “Thai’s Foreign Policy in the Era of Economic Crisis” MIR Newsletter 1. (3): p.3-4.
· Intra-ASEAN Trade Cooperation: A ”Policy Analysis” Approach RAPS,Japan Institute of International Relations.
· “Political Economy of Global Trade Problems: the Regime Perspective” Saranrom 1986: 52-60.
8. Publications (in Thai) (selected)
•Thailand : Hub of Asean community.
•Thailand’s Strategy Towards ASEAN Community. Thammasat University Press.
•U.S. Foreign policy towards East Asia under Barack Obama Administration.
· Global Situations in 2011 – 2012. Sematham Press.
· U.S. Strategy towards Southeast Asia. Sematham Press.
· ASEAN Community. Sematham Press.
· Global Situations in 2010 – 2011. Sematham Press.
· East Asia Community. Sematham Press.
· Thailand and the Chairman of ASEAN. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· 14th ASEAN Summit. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· ASEAN Economic Community. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· ASEAN Political and Security Community. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· Towards ASEAN Community 2015. Thailand Research Fund (Editor).
· International Terrorism. King Prajadhipok’s Institute.
· Thai – U.S. Relations : past, present, and future. Faculty of Political Science, Thammasat University.
· Global Situations in 2002: Impacts on Thailand, Thammasat University Press (Editor).
· The Role of the United Nations in the New Millennium, Thammasat University Press (Editor).
· Thailand’s Foreign Policy: from the Era of Economic Crisis to the New Millennium, Chulalongkorn University Press.
25 Jan 2019